Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Celebrate Birthday Layout

I'm not going to lie...life has gotten the better of me lately, and I've had so little time to scrap it seems. When I do get something done, it seems to be even harder to find time to blog about it. I guess that's just the season I'm in right now, but I've got a few free minutes now, so I'm finally going to share this Celebrate Birthday Layout that I created a month ago.


I've always been one to scrap out of order. I scrap photos as I find the right paper for them. The good part about that, is that I have a pretty great system for keeping my photos (digitally) organized, so I usually know the story and dates behind photos, even if I'm scrapping them years later.


I can even tell you that my sister-in-law took these photos for me, so I could just do the cake and singing and enjoying the birthday boy thing and not have to worry about snapping the perfect photo.


A quick note about the details of this layout: The paper and embellishments used here are all from Jillibean Soup Souper Celebration collection. I's a fun and really versatile birthday collection.



Whatever season of life you're in right now, I hope you're finding time to enjoy and celebrate it!

No comments: