Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Halloween Mini Album

Ok, I know we're a couple of weeks past Halloween, but I have to get my Halloween mini album done every year before Thanksgiving. If I don't, it'll never get done.


I used Paper House Wicked Good collection. There are so many great papers and embellishments in this collection. The hardest part was trying to use all of the embellishments in one mini album (spoiler alert: I didn't use all of them, but I gave it a good effort!).


I kept my album really simple this year. I printed out my favorite photos in whatever direction the were going (horizontal or vertical) at the 3 1/2" x 5" size. I cut all of my paper to 4" x 6". Then I just put my book together sticking in both horizontal and vertical pages. You get a messier, overstuffed look to your album when you mix horizontal and vertical collections. I bound my album with just one ring in the center, but you could easily ad more binding down the edge if you want a sturdier album.



Now that my Halloween album's done, I can start working on setting up my December album! 

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.


No comments: