Friday, May 26, 2017

We Love You Mini Album

Hello! I'm excited to be bringing you my post for Paper House and Xyron's Family blog hop. Make sure to head on over to Paper House's blog, Facebook page to enter to win some great prizes from both manufacturers! My project is a We Love You mini album.


My sweet 2 year old niece lives far away from us, so I thought it would be fun to create a mini album full of pictures of our family with her (we just got back from visiting her), telling her the ways we love her.


I used a mix of Paper House One Big Happy Family and Hello Baby Girl to create the pages for my album.


I ran the photos and journaling tags through Xyron's 3" Sticker maker before adding them to my pages.


To keep this book kid friendly, I used only flat sticker embellishments from Paper House like the Embrace Today Labels, Family Planner Stickers, Beach Clear Stickers, Live Bold Planner Stickers, Bohemian Friends Clear Stickers, Embrace Today Planner Stickers, and Our Wedding Clear Stickers.


To make this a book my niece can actually flip through again and again without damage, I used Xyron's Creative Station to laminate the pages.


Finally, I spiral bound the whole thing with We R Memory Keepers Cinch.


I love that paper crafting projects can bring us closer together even though we may live far apart! This We Love You mini album is certainly one of those projects that can bridge the miles.


I wrote this post while working on the Paper House Design Team.
I received products from Xyron to create projects for this post.

No comments: