Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Silhouette Cameo Winter Layouts

I know spring is in full swing, but I got on a roll creating some snowy winter layouts. I got through almost all of my snowy winter photos in one afternoon, because the winter creativity was just flowing. Today I'm sharing 2 Silhouette Cameo Winter Layouts.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the titles for both of these layouts. I cut the title from my main piece of patterned paper, and then backed the cutouts with a contrasting patterned paper. 


Both layouts also use Pebbles Inc Winter Wonderland collection. I've got to say this is one of my all time favorite winter collections. It's fun and bright without being overly cutesy. I stocked up on it a bit, because it's just so fun.


The big bold titles on these layouts really help make them pop. I love how versatile my Silhouette Cameo is!


Do you stick to scrapping in the current season, or do you scrap whatever you feel like?

No comments: