Friday, February 17, 2017

School Picture Layout

Oh, school pictures! I never get too concerned about how my kids look since I take annual photos every year on our own, but oh is it fun to see how they turn out... and making a school picture layout is always fun!


I like to use their school picture layouts to record a little about what school was like for them that year. What they were really excited about learning or what challenges they overcame that year.


For this layout, I chose Jillibean Soup Alphabet Soup II. It's a really fun school themed collection that's great for school photos, field trips, and school events.   


I used my Cameo to cut a number diecut overlay for the layout. In 3rd grade my son was super excited about learning multiplication and division, so the numbers were especially fitting.


While school photos aren't usually the best, it sure is fun to see how they grow and chance from school year to school year!

No comments: