Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Discover USA Road Trip Layout

I am fast falling in love with Paper House's Discover USA collection. Besides loving the colors and patterns in this collection, I quickly finding it very versatile. I have a farm themed birthday card using the collection over on the Paper House blog today, and I wanted to share a very different side of the collection here with a Discover USA road trip layout.


This bold stripe is one of my very favorite papers in the collection. I love a good stripe, and the pops of white between each stripe give the paper a modern feel.


There are a ton of great embellishments with this collection. Here, I've mixed some of the 3D stickers with the card stock stickers to create a little cluster of embellishments and the perfect place to add some journaling.


I think my product, though, from this collection are the puffy stickers. They are so much fun to use and add a lot of dimension to the layout.


If you'd like to see more of the versatility of this collection head on over to the Paper House blog to check out my farm themed birthday card.


I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! So fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!