Tuesday, June 21, 2016

So Rad Guinness Storehouse Layout

Well, I am officially done scrapping our trip to Ireland. One year and two books later, I am finished! However, I still have a handful of layouts to share with you from the trip. Today I have a 2 page layout from our trip to share. Here's my Simple Stories So Rad Guinness Storehouse Layout.


We spent our last day and night in Ireland in Dublin. The Guinness Storehouse tour was one of the few things on the trip my husband really wanted to do, so we headed straight there before doing anything else in Dublin. It's the most visited spot in Ireland (so I've been told), and it was easy to see why. It's a beautiful building in an equally beautiful part of Dublin. It's a self led tour, and there is plenty to see, do and learn!


The building had a great modern industrial feel to it, so I definitely needed a paper collection that had a masculine, but still fun, feel to it. Simple Stories So Rad fit my needs perfectly. As you might know, I really love to use chipboard frames to make journaling spots on my layouts. I used that trick here, and layered t hem up a bit for a little extra dimension. Due to the industrial feel of the photos, I kept my embellishments really minimal, and cut my paper layers in lots of clean, straight lines to blend with the feel of the photos.


So Rad is a great collection, not just for scrapping men and boys but also for these industrial type photos!

No comments: