Monday, May 16, 2016

Mixing Pocket Pages in with Standard Pages

I don't do a lot of pocket style scrapbooking. However, when I scrap travel photos I like mixing in pocket pages with standard pages. Sometimes I have a lot of scenery photos that are similar, or from the same place, so I don't have journaling for every page, but I still want to print and scrap all of the photos. Here's an example of how I mix pocket pages in with standard pages.


As you can see, the page on the left is very simple. I filled the whole page with 4x6 photos, and just added a few stickers to accent the photos.


I focused more on the right hand side of the spread. I used American Crafts True Stories to scrap my larger 5x7 photo of Ireland's Giant's Causeway. 


 I foiled some Heidi Swapp Minc cards with blue foil to add a little extra pop to the page. I love using foil to add a little extra something to my page and love that you can use the Minc to customize your foil color to whatever works with your layout.


Do you do much pocket style scrapbooking? How do you utilize pocket pages?

No comments: