Thursday, April 7, 2016

Pie Face Layout

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Taylor Stamped. I do receive financial compensation and material product from  A Walk Down Memory Lane to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
In January, my kids became the owners of Pie Face. It's such a fun game...silly, sticky fun that of course we took lots of pictures that I needed to scrap. Today I've got my Pie Face layout to share with you. 


I love chipboard frames. I usually turn them into journaling tags, but for this layout they served as a great way to get lots of photos onto one page. Seriously, there are 8 photos on this single page layout! Since Simple Stories So Rad collection not only had a great pack of chipboard frames, but also the perfect colors for scrapping Pie Face, this layout came together really easily.


Since there are a lot of photos on this layout, it's pretty busy. I didn't want to overwhelm the layout by adding a lot of embellishments, too. I kept it simple with some enamel stars and arrows.


If you haven't played Pie Face yet, I highly suggest you find some kids, buy a ton of whipping cream, and have a blast plying it! Then, you can make a Pie Face layout of your own, and laugh at the silliness all over again.

No comments: