Tuesday, April 5, 2016

2 Page Jack and Jill Layout

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Taylor Stamped. I do receive financial compensation and material product from  A Walk Down Memory Lane to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
I find myself doing more 2 page layouts lately than I normally do. They just seem to be the best way to scrap all my photos and still have plenty of room to journal the story I want to tell. Today I have a 2 page Jack and Jill layout all about our final night in Ireland.


 A while back I shared a 1 page layout using Echo Park's Jack & Jill collection, but as you can see, Jack & Jill works just as well for a 2 page layout.


 The plaid paper in this collection is my absolute favorite. It's sophisticated and masculine without being heavy and dark.


The woodgrain paper is also a medium grey, which helps keep the layout light. This was important because quite a few of my photos were dark.


I used the Jack & Jill Boy cardstock stickers to create clusters of embellishments. all over the page. I like to group them around the photos to draw your eye to the photos.
 

 Jack and Jill Boy was a great fit for these last night in Ireland photos!

No comments: