Monday, April 27, 2015

Fuse Shaker Tag - Teacher Gift

Teacher Appreciation Week is next week (May 4 - 8), so today I have a really fun and easy to put together idea to share. I created some Fuse shaker tags to attach to a little gift.


First, here's what's inside the boxes:


It's a little manicure set: Hand lotion, nail file, and nail polish in the school's colors (our school has 2 mascots, so I got  pair of polish for each mascot). You're kid's school probably only has one set of school colors, so you could do 2 colors plus base and top coat if you'd like.


Now on to the tag: The back side of the tag has a little thank you note with a helping hand pun.


 For the front side of the pocket, I started by slipping in a 4 x 4 card cut from Doodlebug's Back to School collection into a standard layout page protector (side note: Doodlebug's Back to School is a-stinkin'-dorable). I used the We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool to cut and seal the tag into the protector on 3 sides. Then I added a whole big handful of primary colored sequins into the tag, and used my Fuse to seal the final side of the tag. I punched a hole through one of the corners of the tag with a Crop-a-dile, and attached the tag with some bakers twine.


Just like that you have a fun tag and a cute little gift for teacher appreciation week. Do you make anything for teacher appreciation week? I'd love to see your ideas, too!

No comments: