Monday, April 13, 2015

Coloring Eggs

Easter may be over, but I thought it would be fun to a layout I just finished of my boys coloring eggs. Coloring eggs is something my kids look forward to doing every year.


I used Moxxie's Homespun Easter to scrap my photos. I like that it's a little different than traditional Easter collections. The colors in Homespun Easter are soft and muted instead of the traditional bold and bright of most Easter collections.


I added some enamel dots, cork stickers, and wood banners for embellishments. The cork and wood blend nicely with the soft, natural feeling of homespun. In contrast the enamel dots (especially the the gold glitter ones) add a pop of color.


I created my title from a mix of brown and cork Moxxie alphas. I thought the mix of alphas added a bit of whimsy. 


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: