Tuesday, February 17, 2015

You & Me

I neglected my blog a bit the past week. Life got the better of my, but I'm back now! Ok, for today I have a layout with a picture I'm actually in! Here's You & Me.


First, I just have to say that I'm madly in love with this guy. I have the most amazing husband, and I get to wake up every day and live my happily ever after. Second, we have very few photos together (seriously, we went out for Valentine's Day for the first time in forever, and we forgot to take a picture...and I call myself a scrapbooker!), so I've decided to make sure I take the time to scrap every photo we take together. We're in this crazy, wonderful life together and we remind each other daily that it's "you & me" in this together, some day it will be nice to have the photos, too.


This photo was actually taken at Christmas, but I wanted to focus more on us than on when the photo was taken. I love the sweet themes of Pebbles We Go Together collection and decided to use that. I got a little cutesy with the "you light up my life" and "we go together like..." cards, but I just couldn't resist. To make the photo the focal point of the layout, I framed it with a chipboard frame from Simple Stories I Am collection.


We Go Together is a fun Valentine's Day collection, but as you can see, it has uses outside of just Valentine projects. The little epoxy hearts are some of my very favorite embellishments, and you'll be seeing them in lots of future layouts too.


This collection just makes me happy, and I can't wait to find more uses for it.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Very sweet, love your use of pattern paper!