Friday, November 7, 2014

2 Cards 1 Sketch

It's time for the November Moxxie Blog Hop.  The list of disigners is at the bottom of the page so you can hop along. The info on the prize is also below.  This month's theme is cards.  I decided to come up with a sketch, and share 2 cards from the sketch. 



Here's the sketch I started with:

I created a birthday card for my grandpa from Autumn Glory.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the center out of the card and create some small leaves for decor. 


For my second card, I decided to make a shaker card from Moxxie's new Winterland collection.  I used white, silver, and purple sequins inside for the shaker part.  That little snowman was just asking to be surrounded by sequins!





Now, on to the great prize being offered this month.
None other than the amazing new Winterland!!!
This line has a fantastic color combo, fun patterns and cute embellishments for all of your wintertime activities!




Details on how to WIN this line are below.


 To be eligible to WIN all you have to do is comment on the Moxxie blog.
(US addresses only please) 
Extra chances to win include:
  Comment- on any (or all) of the designers blogs
  Facebook- share the blog hop post (let us know by leaving a link on the Moxxie blog)
  Pinterest- pin any (or all) of these wonderful projects (leave a link for each pin on the Moxxie blog)
  Challenge- Enter your card in our challenge! 3 extra entries if you use MOXXIE product! Link directly to your project or project post. (link up using the inlinkz tool at the bottom of this page)
Commenting and Challenge end Nov 30th.

19 comments:

Joan said...

I love your sketch!! Both cards are pretty, but the snowman shaker card is my favorite!!

jen t. said...

Love that sketch! Your cards fab!

Daniella said...

Awesome sketch and the cards you made with it!!
xxDaniella

PeggyStolley said...

Simply fabulous!

Angela said...

These are both stunning! Love them!!

ameliaharris99 said...

Great cards! Love how they are both from the same sketch. :)

Unknown said...

Love the take on the sketches! I'm going to have to take a turn at that one. It's fantastic! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Love the take on the sketches! I'm going to have to take a turn at that one. It's fantastic! Thanks!

AllAmy said...

You did a wonderful job. Both lines are showcased beautifully

byondbzr said...

Great sketch, love your cards too!

wendipooh13 said...

super cute card!! LOVE the sequins on the winter card!!!

Leslie said...

Beautiful cards

Unknown said...

So pretty, that stripe Autumn paper is my favorite! And, I love a good shaker!!

Michele said...

i adore your snowman card -- it is so perfect for the season! xo

LChippy76 said...

LOVE the Snowman - I collect them!

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful cards. I really like both of them. Love the autumn colors and the snowman is so cute as a shaker.

Kelly Sas said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the shaker card and may need to case it.

Diane said...

Adorable Snowman card!

SandiB said...

Love your sketch and the two cards are wonderful. Great job!!!