Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Scrapping a Big Photo

Some photos just need to be printed out big and scrapped big, but scrapping a big photo is always a bit tough for me.  There's a balance between adding too few embellishments and too many embellishments.


This is another one of those photos I was waiting to scrap until I had just the right paper.  I chose Pebbles Home+Made for this photo.   I love this kid so much.  He is kind and loving and makes me happy every day. 


I love the pops of gold in this collection, and decided to play those up and pair them with a little bit of black, white, and gray.  I couldn't have found better word card for this layout then the grouping below.   They are just so true. 


In the end, I hope I struck the right balance the big photo and adding embellishments.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love the big size photo! Fabulous design!!!