Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Plastic Badge Pocket Calendar

For once, I'm ahead of schedule!  I've got a plastic badge pocket calendar all ready to go for 2014.


This was so simple to make!  I used a piece of Bella Blvd Daily Chevies Gulf paper.  The months are printed right on the paper, so all I had to do was trim them down to the same size as my plastic name badges.
Then, I added the SRM 2014 Fancy Calendar stickers (after I trimmed the month name off of the sticker).  I happen to have more than a few Bella Blvd sticker sheets (from all different collections), so I embellished the calendar pages with a few leftover stickers from the sheets.


When I was all done I bound the calendar together with some baker's twine.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Next Day Badges said...

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful information,

Plastic Name Badges


Thanks!!!