Thursday, October 10, 2013

Glue Dots® Desktop Dispenser Video Tutorial

I recently received the new Desktop Dispenser from Glue Dots®.  Have you seen it yet? It's pretty great for storing and using your Glue Dots® that come on a roll.



In case you're not sure if you want one or not, or if you got one and aren't quite sure how to use it, I thought I'd make a quick little video tutorial to show you some of my favorite things about the Desktop Dispenser and how to use it.




Oh, and if you come back in the future and want to find this or any other video I've made, I've tried to make it easy by putting a new tab at the top of my page. See it up there just underneath the Taylor Stamped banner? It says "video tutorials".  I've tried to round up all the videos I've made (even ones for other places like A Walk Down Memory Lane) and include them on that page.

Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to ask any questions you may have about the new Glue Dots® Desktop Dispenser in the comments.

I wrote this post while working for the Glue Dots® Resource Team. 

No comments: