Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy Campers and Outdoor Adventures

It's definitely the time of year for scrapping lots of outdoor/woodsy/camping photos.  Okay, I don't actually camp, but we go to my parent's lake house, which has a nice woodsy feel, and we make s'mores and do woodsy things.  Close enough, right? Imaginisce has a collection called Outdoor Adventure. I love it's s'mores paper (and the dirt bike/ATV paper, but that's a post for another day).


 I layered up a few of the other outdoor adventure papers on top of the s'mores one. I sneaked in a chipboard sticker from We R Memory Keepers, and some washi tape from them as well (because, can you ever really have enough washi tape?).  It still needed a little something so I added these fun stick pins from Little Yellow Bicycle.


Being wood, you can stain these pins any color you want, but the natural color fit my layout perfectly. 

Now I have one less vacation memory to scrap, and one more to enjoy when I'm paging through my albums. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Super cute layout! Love how you used the stick pins!