Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Gelato Birthday Card

I'm sorry for being away from blogging for almost a week! The kids went back to school today, and we were busy fitting in lots of last minute summer fun.  It's been a while since I've shared a card, so how about a fun birthday one.


First of all, I love Gelatos. They're such a fun and different medium to work with, and there are so many ways to use them.  For this one, I simply colored with my Gelatos directly onto my Hero Arts/Studio Calico Starburst stamp.  I misted the stamp with water, and then stamped directly onto my card stock. So simple, and such a great watercolor effect.  I added the center birthday words last, from the W Plus 9 Written on Ribbon stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

Love the effect your got from coloring directly onto the stamp! Great card.