Friday, June 7, 2013

End of the School Year and Summer Fun

Ah summer, that time when I take a ton of pictures, only get a few of the scrapped because I'm having too much fun playing, and get even less of them posted to my blog!  I hope you're having a really fun summer so far. For this layout I broke out Carta Bella's Beach Boardwalk.  This is a really bright, fun, sophisticated summer line.



I just went with the natural lines of the paper, layered up a photo and added some stitching. It's a pretty simple layout, but I love how it turned out.

I'm also still working on getting the end of the school year photos scrapped.  I picked up a lot of My Mind's Eye's Collectable collection when it came into AWDML.  What can I say, I love MME. They always remember to do plenty of masculine papers and embellishments when they put out a collection and Collectable is no exception. 


 See! Such great colors for scrapping anything...especially my boys.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

You got some great pictures of him on the stage. I would like one or two of those. Great LO too!