Saturday, November 5, 2011

November News

Hello! It's November already, which means there are 2 new featured manufacturers at A Walk Down Memory Lane. November's featured manufacturers are Bo Bunny and Maya Road. That means you receive 25% off on all  Bo Bunny and Maya Road purchases on-line or in the Brick and Mortar store. I had a blast creating with Bo Bunny. I especially fell in love with their new fall line (Forever Fall) and their Christmas Line (Blitzen).  You'll have to keep an eye on the AWDML blog to see what I created with Blitzen later this month, but I can't help but share here a bit of what I created with Forever Fall:





My favorite thing about creating these was making the copper leaves. I created a video tutorial if you'd like to try your hand at making them too. You can find it here on AWDML's YouTube channel.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: