Monday, October 10, 2011

A Little Bit of Fun


Today's post is a little random. I have 2 projects that I made as part of challenges.


This is an old Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. I'm a bit behind on posting, so the challenge is done, but you should really head over to the challenge blog and check out the current inspiration piece. It's so cool!
Anyways, here's the inspiration piece for the old challenge:
And here's my take:

This card uses Paper Smooches Perpetual Bliss for the stamped lightbulb image and Fruitastic for the "you" sentiment. The paper and ribbon are from Crate Paper's Neighborhood Collection.

Up next is a card/tea bag holder I made for a challenge for May Arts. Basically, they sent people up for the challenge 4 different ribbons and you had to use them in a project. I decided to make this:

 The finished card is 3 1/2" x 6". There is a 1/4" spine, so the card has space to add a 1/8" deep pocket on the inside. I slipped a bag of tea inside. It's an easy way to jazz up a card. This one is a "feel better soon" card, since tea seems to go well with that theme.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: