Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2 Layouts



Okay, so these 2 layouts don't have much in common, except that they're made with Little Yellow Bicycle papers and I made them this past weekend. Up first is a layout about my garden.


 I really, really love having a garden. It's not pretty and it's usually full of a good crop of weeds, too, but I love it. I love that my kids "help" by digging in the dirt. I love that my youngest eats raspberries straight off the bush, and most of all I love eating and canning fresh goodies from the garden. The paper and all the embellishments are from LYB's Elizabeth Park Collection.


Long before my oldest was ever in school, he had to have a backpack. For some reason, he thinks backpacks are one of the coolest things in the world. He's passed that love on to his younger brother (who isn't in school yet,  but proudly puts on his backpack every day when we take his older brother to school). I started wondering if that love of backpacks would be something I'd forget over time. Since I don't want to forget about it, I decided to take a few backpack pictures and scrap about it. I figured LYB's Head of the Class collection would be a good choice for the photos. The colors and themes seemed just right.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love them both! Great topics to scrap, especially the backpack. :)