Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sometimes I Squeal Out Loud...

...there, I admitted it. Case in point, Tuesday Kim Hughes (you know THE Kim Hughes of Paper Smooches) e-mailed me to ask if she could put my "thank you berry much" card (using Paper Smooches Digi Stamps) on the Paper Smooches blog today. I squealed a little out loud, then I e-mailed her back a very enthusiastic yes. You can check that post out here. My card is there, but so are a lot of other really sitinkin' cute cards that you won't want to miss. So, while I'm on a Paper Smooches high, I thought I'd make a few more Paper Smooches cards.


...and just in case that isn't enough Paper Smooches for you, I'm also blogging over at A Walk Down Memory Lane today and there's another fun card using the Fruitastic set over there (and a tip on customizing embellishments).

Supplies:

You are a Peach
Paper: Jillilbean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho Soup (Ice Cubes, Sprig of Mint, Yellow Bell Pepper, Orange Juice)
Stamps: Paper Smooches Fruitastic, Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers
Accessories: Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho Soup Cardstock Stickers

Totally Sweet
Paper: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party
Stamps: Paper Smooches Fruitastic, Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers
Accessories: Copic Markers, Ric Rac, Crate Paper Neighborhood Trims

No comments: