Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fabulous Felt

Moxie Fab World is having a Fabulous Felt challenge. I ended up with 2 cards for this challenge. When the felt challenge was announced, I immediately thought of making a mustache card with a felt mustache. The card came together quite easily, the hardest part was finding the right greeting. I've seen "I mustache you a question" and "I hate to leave, but I mustache", so I was trying to come up with something else. I finally landed on "mustache-ulations".


This second card came about when I was pricing some new arrivals at A Walk Down Memory Lane this past Saturday, and came across the coolest felt embellishments from Basic Grey. They come in a 6 pack of multiple colors. For some reason my mind decided this yellow and purple one would look really pretty with grey as an accent color. It's a different color combo, but I like how it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Samantha! Thanks for linking these up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)