Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Clothespin Photo Holders

I think Imaginisce has a style uniquely it's own. As implied by it's name, it's lines are some of the most imaginative I've ever seen. I can always pick Imaginisce's paper out of a line-up. I needed to do a few "congrats your pregnant" gifts, and just knew the Wild Things line by them would be perfect. I also knew it would give me a chance to use my I-top again. Well, not quite my I-top, but the punches for the I-top, I've been dying to show you all these great I-top punch flowers. Alright, so on to the photos. These are giant clothespins made by Creative Imaginations. They make great photo holders.
Here's the front and back side of 1:This second one uses the medium I-top punch on the front side and the small I-top punch on the back side.Let me know if you'd like a tutorial on these flowers, and I'll be happy to provide it. Happy crafting!

No comments: