Friday, May 6, 2016

You and Me Layout

One of the things I love about scrapping is that I get to slow down and look at my photos. I get to feel all the feels from the time we too the photo all over again. My husband and I don't take a lot of photos together, so I tend to get especially sentimental scrapping photos of us. I really love this guy, and I hope I put some of hose feelings into today's You and Me Layout.


I used American Crafts True Stories for this layout. I love the piece of paper I used for the base of this layout, not only is it a gorgeous stripe, but that silver stripe is actually glittered. It's such a fun little something extra on the page!


Since the location that we took this selfie was so beautiful, I wanted to make sure it could be seen well. I decided to go with a larger 5x7 photo for this layout.


I matted the photo with a few different different pieces of patterned paper, playing off the colors form the stripes. I clustered some stickers and embellishments around the corners of the photo to draw the eye towards the photo. I also added a photo overlay, but placed it only in the upper left hand corner of the photo.


Finally, I used the True Stories Thickers to add the You and Me title to my layout. I loved journaling the story of this photo and scrapping it, too!

No comments: