Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mixing Echo Park Bark and Meow

My sister sent me a photo of my niece and one of her dogs sharing my sister's lap. I thought it was far too cute not to scrap. I decided mixing Echo Park Bark and Meow collections was the perfect way to scrap this sweet photo.


I love the colors in Bark, but since this photo has my niece in it, and I so rarely get to use pink, I decided to also use the pretty plaid from Meow. While the colors in Bark and Meow aren't exactly the same, they do coordinate really well.


I added a few sticker accents and had some fun with washi tape. The "snuggle with your puppy" was, of course, just perfect.


 I played up the opportunity to use pink by adding my title with pink Thickers.


I really loved how mixing Echo Park Bark and Meow worked out, and this is a fun little snapshot to add to the scrapbook album I'm keeping for my niece!

No comments: