Friday, May 27, 2016

12 Years Anniversary Layout

Every year my husband and I do something for our anniversary. Sometimes it's just dinner and a movie, sometimes it's something bigger, but every year I make sure we take a photo to mark the celebration. All of these photos get scrapped and live in an album just for our anniversary layouts. I can't help but think how fun it will be to go back and look at an album full of anniversaries when we celebrate 25 or 40 or 50 years together. Today I'm sharing our 12 Years anniversary layout.


We don't actually celebrate 12 years together until June, but we had the opportunity to go to St. Simon's Island, Georgia. We decided to turn it into a bit of an anniversary trip.


I love the bright colors and watercolored feel Bella Blvd's Illustrated Faith collection. I used a mix of papers and heart shaped enamel dots from the collection.


I used some journaling cards and tags from Elle's Studio for my journaling and to add a few extra layers of embellishments to my layout.


I so love going through life with this guy! I can't get enough of spending time with him, and I am so thankful to be able to put our years together down on paper like I did with this 12 years anniversary layout.

No comments: