Monday, March 30, 2015

St. Patty's Day

We usually have lots and lots of kid friendly fun on St. Patty's Day at our house. I'm usually so busy cooking and playing with the kids that I forget to take any photos of what we're doing. This year I at least remembered to take a few photos, and then I could scrap the photos and journal about the things I didn't photograph.


Authentique has a pretty fun Irish/St. Patty's Day themed collection called Lucky. Since my pictures weren't all that great, I made them into a photo collage, so you look at the photos as a group instead of putting too much focus on any one photo.



Adding embellishments to the photos helps pretty up the photos a bit, too. Since the kids are showing off the loot from their leprechaun hunt in their photos, the sticker works well!


Do you do anything special for St. Patty's day. Are you good about taking pictures, or are you like me and tend to get busy and forget?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: