Tuesday, March 17, 2015

8 Is Great

I have one last layout from my son's 8th birthday to share. This one is of the family party we had. My son and one of his cousins have a birthday that's pretty close together, so for this party we celebrated both boys. Here's my 8 is great layout.


Keeping with the swim theme from his friend party, my son requested a shark cake. I had a lot of fun making it, and I think it turned out pretty cute! Since there were more sharks front and center on this layout, I decided to reach once more for Bella Blvd's Max paper and Candid Cards.


I also mixed in some Bella Blvd Molly and Lucky Starz for layering.


A few sharks and a lot of Bella Blvd papers later, I think I'm through all of my son's 8th birthday pictures! 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Fun layout, love the colours!