Monday, March 2, 2015

St. Patty's Day Card

This Irish girl is ready to drop a couple of cards into the mail for St. Patty's Day. I thought it would be fun to make them from Moxxie's newly released collections even though there isn't a St. Patty's day collection. I mixed and matched green papers from the new collections to create a St. Patty's Day card to share here, and one for the Moxxie Blog.


I grabbed papers from Fun Run, Springtime, and Queen of the Crop for my shaker card.


I cut both my big (detailed) shamrock and the little shamrock I used on my glitter ribbon with my Silhouette Cameo. I filled the shaker part of the card with a few different shades of green sequins from this sequin pack.


I decided to print my greeting from computer since I don't have a St. Patty's Day stamp (I know, that's definitely a hole I need to fill in my collection!). I added it with a few embellishments to the inside of my card.


 Want to see the other card I created with non-St. Patty's Day Moxxie papers? Head on over to the Moxxie blog to find all the details about it...and here's a sneak peek of what you'll find:


Thanks for stopping by, and Erin go bragh!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Love your shaker card! It's awesome!!

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable card, I too am loving that it's a shaker!

Diane said...

Great colors and shaker card design.

Hugs Diane