Friday, March 27, 2015

Fun Day Together

I have another layout from our fun day together at the science museum. The best part about having a decent camera on my phone is that I actually end up being in some of the pictures with my kids!


I am a sucker for any paper that has a heart on it and isn't pink, so I scooped up the blue sheet with the big red heart on it from Simple Stories Say Cheese 2. I paired it with a classic polka dot (also from Say Cheese 2).


I had a strip of black and cream striped paper from Simple Stories I Am sitting on my desk from another layout I had just finished. It was the perfect piece to slip behind my blue stripe to ground the layers a bit more.


The alphas on this layout needed to be just right, and I happened to have these fun black and white ones in my stash! The "You are my Happy" journaling card was also in my stash, and is part of Pebbles Home + Made collection.


 With a few layers (new and leftover!), I was able to finish up another layout about our fun day together. Though, honestly, any day out with these 2 is a fun day!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: