Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Celebrate 15 Scrapbooking Layout

It's September, which means a new kit from Scrapbooking Store. This month's kit is all about birthday celebrations. Today I have a Celebrate 15 scrapbooking layout to share. 

 

This month's kit features Simple Stories Celebrate. I really love the muted colors in this collection. There are a lot of classic birthday icons and prints, but also lots of polka dots and stripes that can be used for non birthday layouts. 

 

I found the sticker sheet to be especially versatile. There are a lot of words like smile, yay, celebrate, and it's your day. That can be used for a lot of things.

 

 

I'll be back next week with another layout featuring September's kit. In the mean time, you can always find more inspiration using me and lots of other talented designers on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: