Friday, May 6, 2022

Fun in the Sun Scrapbooking Layout

It's May which means a new kit from Scrapbooking Store. This month we're heading to the beach starting with this Fun in the Sun scrapbooking layout.


This month's kit features Simple Vintage Coastal from Simple Stories. This is a soft, muted beach collection that has muted pinks, blues, browns, and greens found throughout. Since it's a coastal themed collection, you'll find lots of sea shells, ships, palm trees, tropical flowers, and map prints. It's grounded with wood grains and sprinkled with flowers. It really is just plain pretty.


The woodgrain paper was the perfect background for my bright blue photos. It also seemed to match the wood of the pier in my photo. For some more color, I framed the layout with a pop of pink map paper.

I clustered a bunch of the stickers from the collection sticker sheet all over the layout to add little spots to draw your eye. I finished up with some journaling and a few more stickers.


You can always find more inspiration using April's kit from me and lots of other talented designers on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: