Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Happy Day Cards

Today I have a set of Happy Day cards. I made these for Mother's Day, but they could just as easily be used for a birthday or congratulations card. 

 

 This is another set of cards where I tried to use just card stock, stickers, and die cuts. Both of these cards were made with  planner stickers and die cuts from Mommy Lhey.

I love a clean and simple looking card. I added a little extra detail by layering white card stock on top of itself and adding a little de-bossed border around the whole card as well. I really liked the girl with the umbrella, so I started with her and picked other embellishments that coordinated to build out the card.

The gold foil accents on these embellishments are really the star of this card. To ground the "happy day" sentiment, I layered 3 washi tape looking stickers behind the sentiment.

I hope you have a happy day, too!

No comments: