Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Favorite Adventure Travel Layout

I'm continuing to work through some travel scrapbooking while also working through my stash. Today I have a Favorite Adventure Travel Layout to share.


I tend to have a lot of photos to scrap for travel layouts, so I do a lot of multi photo layouts. To make them fit on the layout and still have space for embellishments and journaling, I like to print my photos at 3 x 5 instead of the standard 4 x 6.


The paper on this layout is from an old We R Memory Keepers collection called Wildflower. I am trying so hard to get through my stash before buying anything new. I've purged a lot of papers, but still have a number of old collections stashed.


Old collections can get some new life when you add in embellishments from other collections. I've also found that I tend to put papers from a collection together in a different way when I put them away for a while.


Do you like to work through your stash, or would you prefer all new papers all the time?


No comments: