Wednesday, March 18, 2020

2 Page Travel Layout

I've got one last group of night photos from our stay in Rothenburg, Germany. For this set I did a 2 page travel layout.


I journaled about our night tour of Rothenburg on a previous page, so this 2 page layout is all about the photos. I used the travel collection from Paper Phenomenon again. I just love how well it works with night time photos. The colors in the collection just seem to match the mood of the dark photos. I have a collection pack that only has 1 of each patterned paper, so it was a bit of a challenge to make a 2 page layout that is cohesive.  


To make the pages blend, I made sure to use similar, coordinating papers on both sides. I especially used the rose color to add cohesiveness. I also used a bit of coordinating washi tape on both sides of the layout. Finally I added some black word embellishments to tie both sides together.

 

Overall, I kept this 2 page travel layout pretty clean and simple.

No comments: