Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Valentine's Day Decor

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so today I have a bit of Valentine's Day decor to share.



This past month at Creativation, Glue Dots® debuted a new product: Glue Dots Adhesive Sheets for die cutting. I've been having a lot of fun playing around with them. There are a ton of fun uses for them. They work beautifully with my Silhouette Cameo and my manual die cutting machine!


Just peel the paper backing of the adhesive sheet.


 Place it on the paper you've chosen to cut, and run through your die cutting machine.


Peel the liner off. 


If you peel slowly, the liner will do most of the weeding for you (which is my favorite thing about the new adhesive sheets).
 

I added my die cut heart and a die cut phrase to a simple Mix the Media frame from Jillibean Soup to create my Valentine's Day decor.


I wrote this post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team.

No comments: