Monday, November 4, 2019

Scrapping Maps

I'm working on more travel scrapping. Often, I like scrapping maps and memorabilia from my travels as part of my layouts. The layout I'm sharing today is one way I do that.


I keep lots of maps, tickets, and the like when I'm traveling. Some things I know for sure I want to include in my layouts and some things I keep because I might want to use them. This map was definitely a piece I knew I would include. What I wasn't expecting to include was the great snippet about the history of the city of Rothenburg that was also in the map.


I had some paper and embellishments left over from the Scrapbooking Store's May kit (featuring My Mind's Eye Happy Days). In fact, I used up the last of my paper left overs from the kit on this layout.


Sometimes my memorabilia is an accent, and sometimes (like in this layout) it's more of a focal point. Either way, I'm always glad I saved the little bits and pieces I pick up when traveling.

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: