Friday, August 23, 2019

Rustic Wedding Card

My husband was in need of a wedding card for a coworker of his, so today I have a simple rustic wedding card to share with you.
 

I started with a little bit older collection from Paper House called Wedding Day. The color palette is fairly neutral with soft touches of blue, yellow, brown, green, and pink. There are lots of wood and burlap details to this collection lending to an overall rustic feel.


I combined stickers from the collection with stickers from Paper House's To Have & To Hold Card Stock Sticker Pack for embellishments. I especially liked that the "Two become one" sticker has a shiny silver finish to it. It's a nice detail that makes the card really pop. 


Speaking of popping, I used a little dimensional adhesive to pop the wedding cake sticker up just a little. I also used a bit of dimensional adhesive between the cream wood grain layer and the top blue wood grain layer of patterned paper.


Remember you can use code PH19SAMANTHA when you purchase anything from Paperhouseproductions.com to get 20% off your entire purchase.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.

No comments: