Monday, April 29, 2019

Let's Go Travel Layout

My Let's Go travel layout that I'm sharing to day is a bit more themed than I usually do, but I'm quite happy with how it turned out.



The paper that says "Germany, Germany, Germany" on it is a bit more themed than I usually use, but I fell in love with the look of it and the colors in it. Too keep it from looking too busy, I paired it with some grey toned papers from Kaisercraft's Let's Go collection.


I used some Scrapbook Customs Germany Adventure stickers that coordinated with the Germany paper to help pull in a few more colors into the layout and layered them up with embellishments from Kaisercraft's Let's Go collection as well.


Since the papers are a bit busy, the more muted color scheme seems to really work for this layout.



No comments: