Monday, November 12, 2018

Scrapbooking Store Autumn Layout

It's time for November's kit from the Scrapbooking Store! I so look forward to getting this kit every month. Today I have a Scrapbooking store autumn layout to share.


Every year we head to the corn maze by our house and have a fun family outing. I just knew this kit was going to be perfect for our family corn maze photo.


The kit features papers from Authentique Pleasant. There are some lovely patterned papers, but my favorite thing about the kit are the thick printed card stock like papers. Green, kraft, brown, and vanilla are all included in the kit. One side has a subtle polka dot print and the other a subtle stripe.


The upgrade kit includes some lovely lace in shades of orange, and lots of fun coordinating stickers (you know I love my coordinating stickers). This might just be my favorite Scrapbooking Store kit yet! 

I received my kit from the Scrapbooking Store for free, but all of the projects and opinions are my own.

No comments: