Thursday, April 5, 2018

Happy Birthday Layout

For some reason, I'm never very good at getting birthday memories scrapped quickly. I don't know if it's because I have a hard time finding just the right paper because my kids' parties are usually heavily themed, or if I'm just not good with birthday layouts. I'm a few years behind, but today I have a Happy Birthday Layout.


If you're going to scrap a birthday, you'll need some great birthday themed paper. I grabbed Jillibean Soup Souper Celebration. The colors are perfect, and there are some really fun cake, candle, balloon, and llama (yes llama!) icons as part of this collection.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the "Happy Birthday to You" circle out, and backed it with a fun party polka dot.


This 9th birthday had a Pokemon theme, which can be seen in the Pokeball cake that my husband and I baked for the birthday boy.


Only 2 years later, I have this Happy Birthday Layout done and in the scrapbooks!

No comments: