Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Road Trip Game Bags

My kids have grown up driving 6-8 hours in the car on a regular basis to go visit family. They're great car trippers. However, we have a 10 hour car trip coming up in a few weeks, so I thought it would be fun to do a little something extra. For this trip I've made some road trip game bags.


SRM's latest release included some really fun new printed bags in different sizes. These large 8 1/2" x 11" patterned bags were perfect for my printed games.

I used Summer Fun Puffy Clips from Paper House to close the bags. My kids can then use them for bookmarks on the trip. 


The internet is a wonderful place, and I decided not to re-invent the wheel. I found free printables that other people already created that I thought my kids might like. Games like I Spy (car brands), Would You Rather questions, and Mad Lib style fill in the blank travel stories.


I finished up the road trip game bags by embellishing them with a few cute Discover USA Puffy Stickers from Paper House. Do you have any road trips planed this summer?

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House and SRM design teams.

No comments: