Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Hearts Project Pad Layout

I'm having some fun creating with Paper House's Project Pads. You can use them to punch out feathers, butterflies, frames, or hearts. Today, I have a Hearts Project Pad Layout to share with you on this blog and a Frames Project Pad home decor piece to share with you over on the Paper House Blog.


I used the punch out hearts to create the look of a die cut layout without the work of a die cut layout


It was tricky to show in a photograph, but the gold on the hearts is a lovely matte metallic. Mixed with the aqua blue it's especially pretty. There's more than one size of heart in the paper pad. You can see I used some of the larger ones behind my photo to frame it.



I added in a Kittens Labels sticker from Paper House as well as the Life is Good sticker from the Beach Clear Stickers for some embellishments.




To see what else you can do with Paper House's cool Project Pads, head on over to my post on the Paper House blog today to see what I created with the Frames Project Pad.


http://wp.me/p5zEgV-3mH


I created this post while on the Paper House Design Team.

No comments: