Thursday, March 9, 2017

Flag Football Layout

I love watching my kids play sports, but I can't say I love scrapping the photos. To start with, I don't take a lot of photos, because I get caught up in watching them play. I also have a hard time getting the right feel to my layouts. But...I've procrastinated scrapping my son's first season of flag football long enough, so here's my first flag football layout.


It was the first year our local rec flag football decided to participate in the NFL Play 60 program. It was so much fun! The kids were put on "NFL" teams and got jerseys from the teams as well.


My kids just happened to be on the Redskins, so I made sure to grab some of Echo Park's Football Mini Collection. Someone over there must have known my kids were going to need burgundy and gold football paper!

 
Since most football themed embellishments are brown, but this collection uses grey instead, I ended up cutting the paper apart and using those cutouts as embellishments.


Thanks to the right colored football collection, this flag football layout came together pretty easily! Do you like scrapping sports?

No comments: