Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yours Truly Layout

Pebbles Inc's new Valentine's Day collection Yours Truly has been so fun to work with!  I've made the traditional Valentine's Day cards and lunchbox notes (which you'll be able to see tomorrow on the Pebbles Blog and next week on A Walk Down Memory Lane's Blog), but this collection is also great for making non-Valentine themed projects.  Here's a Yours Truly Layout that is all about love, but not abut Valentine's Day. 


First off, I have to mention that those are my awesome grandparents there with me and my husband in the photo.  We live in a different state than they do, so it's always nice to sneak out to dinner with them when we visit and be able to visit without having to share them with anybody. 

 I really love the color scheme for Yours Truly.  Red and aqua or teal is one of my very favorite color combos.  It looks so stunning paired with another neutral. In this case, I used black. 
I also can't get enough of these Journal Thickers.  They have big, chunky glitter that is just so fun! I used the red ones on this layout, but they also come in silver. 


Thanks for stopping by!