Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Snowflake Card

Tis the season for getting waaaaay behind on my blog! Sorry I've neglected you here a bit, but if you're looking for some amazing holiday projects and great deals, check out A Walk Down Memory Lane's 12 Days of Christmas.  Each day from the 1st - 12th there's a new amazing deal and a fantastic Christmas project (and the deals accumulate, so the deal that was good on the 1st is still good on the 12th!).  I do have a quick Snowflake Card today, too.


I loved this snowflake from Tim Holtz's Stampers Anonymous Christmas Blueprint stamp set. Gold is showing up everywhere these days. It's super trendy in fashion, decor, and paper crafting, so I thought it would be fun to stamp this card in gold ink.  I cut the entire snowflake out, and then layered it on top of the same image stamped in black ink




When I was all done, I decided it needed a little something extra, so I added a fun little sequin!

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: