Saturday, November 10, 2012

Something Old, Something That Makes me Feel Old, and Growing Old Together

Are you catching a theme here for today's post?   Do you ever have a layout that starts off really well, and then it needs something more but you just can't figure out what, so it sits...and then gets moved off to the side...and then you forget about it...and then you find it? No? Must just be me then. This layout is very old, but I finally finished it up a few weeks ago.



The layout started out with this cool corner detail and matting of the photo, but I got stuck from there. Now it's finally done. Woo hoo!





You know what makes me feel old? The fact that that baby is now this kid:


I just love Simple Stories Harvest Lane. Besides being full of gorgeous fall colors, the patterns, prints, journaling cards, and stickers that go with this line are nothing short of perfect. Perfect for what you ask? Everything! Every single fall layout or project or card you have to make.



Moving on to the last layout. This one is of my husband and me celebrating our anniversary. I love growing old with this guy.

Just in case you're wondering, the papers and embellishments are all from Echo Park's For the Record 2 Collection.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

No comments: